spiralcalendar.com is a financial market commentary and analysis blog written by Christopher Carolan. This publication is the natural successor to the monthly Calendar Research Reports previously issued by Mr. Carolan.
- Technical Market Analyst – author and publisher of Calendar Research Reports, 1992 – 2007.
- Recipient 1998 Charles H. Dow Award from Dow Jones Inc., Barron’s and the Market Technicians Assoc. for Autumn Panics; A Calendar Phenomenon.
- Author The Spiral Calendar – New Classics Library 1992.
- Mr. Carolan has written for Barron’s and made guest appearances on CNBC.
- education: M.F.A. Washington Univ. St. Louis
- email chris at carolan dot org